Thursday, September 3, 2020

August Maternity Photos

Once upon a time our family walked into our church building for the first time in four months.  We sat down in a pew two rows ahead of our sweet back door neighbor.  The first thing she said to me was, "When are we taking maternity photos?"

I had had no intention of taking any photos (aside from the weekly shots I've been taking of my baby bump.)  It can be really challenging to feel beautiful when you're pregnant.  Yet I look at other women who are expecting and I see beauty.  I see majesty.  And this pregnancy is an absolute miracle for our family.  It hit me immediately- why wouldn't I document this time if given the chance?

I'm so glad we agreed and I'm so grateful for Kari Ann Larsen and her daughter Kaycee McAllister.  The two of them were like fairy godmothers who helped me feel beautiful for a day.

Photos by Baby Led Photography- https://babyledphotography.pic-time.com/client


















No comments:

Post a Comment