Monday, January 15, 2024

Four months never looked so good!

Well, as of April 3, Atticus is now, technically, four months old!  He's doing everything a normal 3-month-old baby would do, plus a little extra.
He's starting to outgrow his 3 month old clothes.  We've already laid a few to rest.  Take a look at this vest- it's definitely a squeeze...
He can see and recognize pretty much anyone.  It's so fun to see him smile at us across a room.
He's getting better and better at scooting.  Look at that confidence!
He loves fans and bath time.
He loves soft toys.  He's especially taken a liking to this monkey...  In fact, he had his first kiss on Easter Sunday...



 But I think my favorite part of this age is his laugh.  It is easily one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard.  The best part is, it gets easier to make him laugh every day!  Here he is, laughing with Grandma Toni. He just LOVES both Grandma Toni & Grandma Marti.

Another milestone took place last week, right at the end of March.  Atticus and I got sick.  It was a rough few days and we're both still congested, but we made it.  It just about broke my heart to see him in so much pain (the most adorable coughs and sneezes- usually followed by a fed up yell) & BOY does it take longer to recover from illness when you're not sleeping!

 One thing's for sure.  It made me appreciate all of the times my mom probably rocked me to sleep and went without for her seven children.  It's just a little more motivation to keep the house germ-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment